Saturday, March 13, 2010

GDC: A Learning Experience (A Blur of Days)

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday have just been one very fast, very blurry ride. What is the last little tidbit I've learned?

Your Idols Are People, Too
The past week I have talked to CEO's, Producers, Directors, and Leads of every department I can imagine. And last night, I talked with Hilmar Veigar Petursson, the CEO of CCP. You know, the guy at the very tippy top of the company I most want to work for. Do you know what makes them so special, so different from us little people? Nothing. They are just people who want to kick back and have a drink.

1 comment:

  1. Here are some tips from another first-time GDC student designer seeking a job. I don't know this person, but thought some of his experience in talking to the various companies was useful to know.

    http://www.blog.radiator.debacle.us/2010/03/operation-get-job-at-gdc-part-1.html

    ReplyDelete